NYSOFA is working with CareDirector in partnership with Peer Place, to provide a single, state-wide application to replace multiple independent applications managed by local AREA Agencies for Aging for data collection, reporting, assessment, and case management. CareDirector has replaced and enhanced NYSOFA’s vendor-hosted NY Connects website and state-wide NY Connects Long Term Services and Supports Resource Directory (https://www.nyconnects.ny.gov). This includes the migration of data contained in the current Resource Directory. Due to a funder requirement state-wide project was implemented in only five months. There are up to 500 users across the state in 59 regional offices serving thousands of consumers.
By Using CareDirector NYSOFA Can:
- Record, track and measure compliance with the reporting of critical incidents, including accidents and other serious occurrences
- Document the Risk Management Plan, notifying staﬀ when it changes, and tracking compliance
- Enter comprehensive Care Plans and track Goals, measuring progress individually, and program performance
- Quickly enter Services against payer service agreements, and electronically move services directly from the point of service delivery to billing
- Document class schedules and Daily Attendance, time spent in Vocational Services such as Work Production and on Job Sites
- Easily manage Residential Room and Board services, including tracking absences