CareDirector’s approach moves organizations away from the proprietary systems that have traditionally been used, to a solution that is built on an industry standard customer service platform. The result of this shift in thinking is CareDirector – a Microsoft platform solution that provides flexibility, is familiar and can be quickly and easily adapted to meet evolving requirements. CareDirector comes with Case Management capabilities that is both robust and comprehensive, empowering your staff to spend less time typing information into a computer and more time occupied with the people they serve. Our solution includes unlimited assessments, service plans, goal tracking, attendance and case notes for hundreds of funding sources, even if each have their own billing and reporting requirements. Manual processes and calculations are automated, increasing accuracy and saving countless hours of staff time.
Benefits of our approach
- Ability to track people across a wide variety of education and job training programs.
- Empower the public to have direct input into their health and human requirements
- Reports are accessible to examine trends in outcomes, enrolments and demographics
- Staff can track activities and actions within the production environment using a mobile app for tablets or mobile devices
- Changing billing requirements
- Data is instantly accessible across the organization
As budgetary pressures increase the demand for health and human services organizations to deliver front line care, funding is increasing dramatically. The emerging trend is for human services for adults and older people to be more active participants in their own care planning. We believe that patients should be able to use tools to collaborate in the delivery of their own care. We think that health and human service users should be seen as consumers of their local agencies – in control of their own health and human service needs, deciding how they access services and how available funding should be spent. This is why we have chosen to build a health and human case management system, CareDirector, which applies the principles of customer service technology to health and human services.