CareDirector will be exhibiting at this year’s NASDDDS Directors Forum in Virginia. This years conference is all about Moving From Plans to Practice. With the new federal HCBS requirements making it easier for states to create person-centered plans through community inclusion and integration, here are our top tips on how CareDirector can maximise your reimbursement:
- Manage authorizations – Set up, approval and auto tracking of units and dates
- Maintain documentation electronically – including signed Freedom of Choice
- Electronic authorization, claims, reimbursement – Invoice 837 electronic billing and configurable paper – invoices
- Financial reporting – Track activities against service authorizations and automatically calculate and bill for services.
- Waiver Services – Manage eligibility, re-enrollment date
- Track and bill – Case Management, Therapy, Classes, Groups, Employment and Vocational Services, Residential and Community Based services.
To find out more about CareDirector’s flexible financial and case management capabilities check out our video